Monday, January 31, 2011

Another great weekend it sure was it started Friday when I went to my old high school to visit my friends I haven't seen in a while and boy was it amazing to see them and to hang out with others I always see. Then along came Saturday with 11miles for practice which is nothing in my mind the first half I ran it really hard and took it easy on the way back and I felt good about it and feel ready for the 18mile race we have this weekend hopefully I PR I've been looking for one all year. After practice I went home and fell in love with how quite my house is (cause my step family moved in and are way to noisy) but that only lasted a while until they came home. The next morning my dad, 2 step uncle, step aunt, step cousin, and I woke up to go on a hike at Malibu creek and did I love that morning pay back is amazing when you are up before the noisy people :) but anyways this hike was amazing we did a 2 mile trail then found more trails to go on I found this one with such a steep incline you could touch the dirt as you were walking up it, then we found this little lake with a whole bunch of huge rocks I wanted to climb but didn't have a chance to cause it started to rain way to hard so we headed back home all together the hike was 8and half mile and I loved how I wasn't even tired a little from putting 19 miles on my legs the past two days and I think I'll do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers